DESIGNED TO RESIST AND LASTDESIGNED TO RESIST AND LAST
The modern, linear design of ULISSE EVO THERMAL combines maximum strength and operationalreliability with greatly reduced weight. This means easy and quick assembly and therefore lowerinstallation costs and zero maintenance. It is designed to guarantee total reliability and continuousoperations in the most challenging outdoor environments. It is ultra-resistant to corrosion andcan withstand a wide temperature range (from -40°C to +65°C). The extra-sturdy structure isguaranteed by IK10, IP66/IP67/IP68, NEMA TYPE 4X and TYPE 6P protection ratings. Exceptionalwind resistance up to 230km/h with PTZ moving at maximum speed.
ULISSE EVO THERMAL has obtained Lloyd’s Register Marine Type Approval for the maritime andshipping sector and complies with the standard for railway applications.
The modern, linear design of ULISSE EVO THERMAL combines maximum strength and operationalreliability with greatly reduced weight. This means easy and quick assembly and therefore lowerinstallation costs and zero maintenance. It can even be mounted upside down, in the typical speeddomes position. The supports can be supplied with quick-fit connectors for Ethernet/PoE, powersupply and I/O. This means the unit can be replaced quickly and easily in case of on-site intervention.
RADIOMETRIC FUNCTIONS FOR MEASURING TEMPERATURE
The integrated thermal camera can identify targets moving in the dark or at distancewith extreme accuracy. As well as this, it has radiometric functions that allow precisetemperature detection based on the image’s 4 main pixels. The device can be configuredso that it independently generates a Radiometric Alarm and/or Warning via ONVIF Eventson the VMS. For example, an event can be sent when: the temperature is below a settablevalue; the temperature is above a settable value; the temperature is between two settablevalues; the temperature is outside two settable values. This function is particularly usefulwhen monitoring industrial processes.
In camera models with advanced radiometric functions, up to 5 ROIs (Regions of Interest)can be set for each preset position. The defined ROIs are scaled proportionally to thedigital zoom. So, when zooming in the ROI is increased and when zooming out theROI is decreased. PTZ ROIs are set to preset PAN and TILT positions (not zoom) so theythen change in relation to the zoom. In camera models with advanced radiometricfunctions, thermal cameras offer three temperatures: minimum, average and maximum.Radiometric rules can be linked to exceeding one of these three temperature thresholds.
The GeoMove function offered by the ULISSE EVO THERMAL uses two connected camerasthat communicate with each other through intelligent language, meaning advancedactions can be carried out in even the most basic surveillance systems.
GeoMove can be used with fixed or PTZ cameras that have VIDEOTEC ANALYTICS andmonitor a certain area. When a target is sighted, the camera sends the geo-coordinates ofthe target to a ULISSE EVO THERMAL PTZ that uses them to frame the target.
The GeoMove function can interface with third-party software that gives an objectsgeo-coordinates, such as Video Management Software (VMS) for traditional videosurveillance where a target needs to be shown on a map, or Vessel Tracking Service (VTS)for navigation control services (also combined with radar control systems).
100% MADE IN VIDEOTEC
Videotec guarantees the excellent strength and reliability of the entire “all-in-oneproduct” range with hundreds of verification tests. The mechanics, electronics, positioning,networking, software video analysis algorithms and firmware are designed by Videotec’sin-house end-to-end team which, therefore, possesses 100% of the know-how of all thenetwork products offered.
At the heart of Videotec's product development is the concept of cyber-sustainability. Tohelp customers protect their video surveillance systems and keep them secure, Videotecprovides constant updates, training and support throughout the lifecycle of its products,regardless of how old the device is or whether it is still for sale.
Thanks to digitally signed firmware, password-restricted access, access control, centralisedmanagement of certificates and compliance with ONVIF Security Service specifications,Videotec guarantees that all its IP products will have the highest level of security duringdata transfer and device access.
ULISSE EVO offers the Videotec guarantee of a reliable, cyber-safe, future-proof platformthat is easily integrated with third-party products. Videotec’s new video analysis functions,combined with ULISSE EVO advanced technology and image quality, ensure the very bestlevel of protection for people, goods and property.
- Easy installation thanks to the self-centring connector
- Zero backlash
- Quick configuration and setup
- Dynamic positioning control system
- Functions: Preset, Preset Tour (Patrol), Autoflip, Autopan via Preset Tour
- Maximum number of presets: 250
- Radiometric analysis:
- on the 4 central pixels, if the thermal camera has radiometric functions
- definition of a specific area, if the thermal camera has advanced radiometric functions
- Radiometric alarm activation: If the temperature is over the threshold set, under the threshold set, between two thresholds set or outside the two thresholds set.
- Actions on alarm: Activation of digital output, preset tour recall, home position recall, preset position recall and http get request.
- Constructed from aluminium and tecnopolymer
- Epoxy-polyester powder painted, standard colours grey-white (RAL9002) or black (RAL9005)
- Horizontal rotation: 360°, continuous rotation
- Vertical rotation: from -90° up to +90° (with ceiling installation, from -40° up to +90°)
- Horizontal speed (variable): from 0.1°/s up to 250°/s
- Tilt speed (variable): from 0.1°/s up to 250°/s
- Accuracy of preset positions: 0.05°
- Cable glands: 2xM16 + 1xM20 + special gasket for pre-wired Ethernet cables
- Unit weight: 7.1kg (15.6lb)
- Germanium window
- Thick: 1.5mm (0.06in)
- External treatment: antiscratch (Hard Carbon Coating - DLC), antireflection
- Internal treatment: antireflection
- Spectral range: from 7.5μm up to 14μm
- Medium transmittance (from 7.5μm up to 11.5μm): 91.2%
- Medium transmittance (from 11.5μm up to 14μm): 80.9%
- Supply voltage/Current consumption:
- 24Vac ±20%, 5A, 50/60Hz
- 24Vdc ±10%, 5A
- PoE 90W (only with OHEP90INJ or OHEP90INJO accessories)
- ECO-MODE function for energy saving: 21W, PTZ stopped
- Power consumption:
- 27W, PTZ stopped, heating switched off
- 27W, PTZ in motion, heating switched off
- 57W, peak at start-up, heating on and de-icing function
- Power supply cables section: from 0.75mm² (18AWG) up to 2.5mm² (13AWG)
- Cables signal section: from 0.14mm² (26AWG) up to 1mm² (17AWG)
- Multipolar cable sheath diameter:
- Cable glands M16: from 4.5mm (0.2in) up to 10mm (0.4in)
- Cable glands M20: from 8mm (0.3in) up to 13mm (0.5in)
- Alarm inputs: 2 (auto-powered from 12Vdc up to 18Vdc)
- Relay outputs: 2 (1A, 30Vac/30Vdc max)
- Ethernet connection: 100 Base-TX
- Connector: RJ45
- Digitally signed firmware
- Password restricted access (HTTP digest)
- Support of various user access levels
- Control of accesses IEEE 802.1X
- HTTPS cryptography using TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2 and TLS1.3
- Centralised certificate management
- Complies with ONVIF Security Service specifications
- Video encoder
- Communication protocol: ONVIF, Profile Q, Profile S and Profile T, ONVIF Thermal Service
- Device configuration: TCP/IPv4-IPv6, UDP/IPv4-IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, NTP, DHCP, WSDISCOVERY, DSCP, IGMP (Multicast), SOAP, DNS
- Streaming: RTSP, RTCP, RTP/IPv4-IPv6, HTTP, Multicast
- Video compression: H.264/AVC, MJPEG, MPEG4, snapshot JPEG
- 3 independent video streams
- Image resolution: from 160x120pixel up to 720x480pixel in 5 steps
- Selectable frame rate from 1 to 30 images per second (fps)
- Web Server
- Directional OSD (maximum 4 settable areas)
- Motion Detection
- QoS: Differentiated DSCPs for streaming and device management
- SNMP and NTCIP protocols
- For indoors and outdoors installation
- Operating temperature
- Continuous functioning: from -40°C (-40°F) up to +65°C (149°F) (+50°C (122°F) for versions painted black)
- Temperature test complies with NEMA-TS 2-2003 (R2008) par. 22.214.171.124, test profile fig. 2-1 (from -34°C (-29.2°F) to +74°C (165.2°F))
- De-icing function intervention: from -40°C (-40°F) up to -10°C (14°F)
- Wind resistance
- PTZ static: 230km/h (143mph) max.
- PTZ operational at the maximum speed: 230km/h (143mph) max.
- Relative humidity: from 5% up to 95%
- Electrical safety (CE): EN60950-1, IEC60950-1, EN62368-1, IEC62368-1
- Electromagnetic compatibility (CE): EN61000-6-4, EN50130-4, EN55032 (Class A)
- Outdoor installation (CE): EN60950-22, IEC60950-22
- IP protection degree (EN60529): IP66, IP67, IP68
- Vibration test: EN50130-5, EN60068-2-6
- Salty fog resistance: EN50130-5, EN60068-2-52
- IK protection degree: IK10 (except germanium window)
- UL certification (UL60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07,UL62368-1 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1-14): cULus Listed
- Electromagnetic compatibility (North America): FCC part 15 (Class A), ICES-003 (Class A)
- Level of protection Type (UL50E): 4X, 6P
- EAC certification
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), Directive 2011/65/EU
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), Directive 2012/19/EU
CERTIFICATIONS - RAILWAY APPLICATIONS
- Compliance to railway application standard: EN50121-4 (the product requires the filter accessory SURGEPR)
CERTIFICATIONS - MARINE APPLICATIONS
- Lloyd's Register Marine Type Approval certification (the product requires the filter accessory FM1010):
- Test Specification Number 1 (ENV1, ENV2, ENV3, ENV5)
- Electromagnetic compatibility: EN60945
- Salty fog resistance: EN60068-2-52
- Tested at 70°C (158°F) for 16 hours in compliance with EN60068-2-2