Scout 100-SDI Safe Zone camera is designed to assist crane operators carry out the safe transfer of loads in none xplosive environments, even during blind lifts.
The Scout 100-SDI Safe Zone camera can be delivered both as crane camera, and as fixed camera
Inside the camera housing the SDI camera is equipped with a SDI-EV converter with full HD-SDI video and RS485 control.
The camera includes standard features such as an advanced industrial surveillance, high resolution colour camera unit with a thermostatically controlled heating element, integrated lens, 30x optical zoom, auto-focus (overrideable), advanced auto-iris and true day/night functionality, providing high picture quality even under poor light conditions.
The Safe Zone camera mounts onto crane booms with Scout CCTV’s oil-free PMB03 mounting bracket or SHB01 swivel head bracket. All cameras are delivered with Certex approved safety wire.
- Simple operation and easy installation
- Highly durable stainless steel housing
- Compact design
- Can be installed on virtually any type of crane.
- 30x optical zoom (12x digital zoom)
- Sony Exmor R Sensor with 2 megapixel
- HD Video upto 1080p at 30fps
- Automatic wide dynamic range function
- Power input 12V DC
- Securely mounts onto Scout’s oil-free PMB bracket and Certex-approved safety Wire
- Combines with Scout Safe Zone or / and Ex power supply, junction box, monitor, control box and fixed cameras
- Pre-installed thermostatically controlled heating element
- As an option the camera can be delivered with a wide-angle lens adapter (x0,45)
- The camera is delivered with a 3m pigtail as standard.