100C EXD CRANE CAMERA
Stainless steel Exd crane camera with HAD CCD image sensor, F1.4 to F3.0 lens, autofocus, autoiris, and 18x optical zoom.
Pendulum bracket illustrated in this picture is sold separately and link can be found in option list below.
• 28x optical zoom
• Image stabilisation
• Top-mounted pendulum bracket option for standard-boom cranes
• Side-mounted pendulum bracket option for knuckle-boom cranes
The 100C Zone 1 crane camera is designed to assist crane operators carry out the safe transfer of loads in explosive environments, even during blind lifts.
Camera include standard features such as an advanced industrial surveillance, high-resolution, colour camera unit with a thermostatically controlled heating element, integrated lens, 18x optical zoom, auto-focus (overridable), advanced auto-iris and true day/night functionality, providing high picture quality even under poor light conditions.
The Zone 1 camera mounts onto crane booms with Scout CCTV’s oil-free PMB mounting bracket and Certex-approved safety wire.
- Simple operation and easy installation
- Highly durable stainless steel housing
- Compact design
- Can be installed on virtually any type of crane
- Multiple zone applications
- 18x optical zoom (28x optical zoom option)
- Securely mounts onto Scout’s oil-free PMB bracket and Certex-approved safety wire
- Combines with Scout Safe Zone or / and Ex power supply, junction box, control box and cameras.
- Pre-installed thermostatically controlled heating element
- Connects with a standard halogen-free, mud resistant Cat7 cable for transmission of video, telemetry and power.