ME6 IR DuraBullet
A 6MP bullet camera with next-generation security analytics powered by AI in a rugged all-metal enclosure.
The ME6 IR DuraBullet from March Networks® delivers 6MP image quality, combined with built-in IR LEDs, allowing you to discern objects in the dark from over 131 feet (40 meters) away. The housing is weather-resistant and vandal-proof, rated for severe outdoor conditions and extreme temperatures.
The camera features a set of powerful video analytics, including tripwire, intrusion detection, loitering detection, and abandoned object. Video analytics enable organizations to enhance security in both public and private spaces by detecting perimeter or area breaches, unattended objects, and atypical activity more rapidly and consistently. The software detects camera tampering in real time and also promotes more proactive system maintenance by alerting staff to camera obstructions or changes in camera positioning that may otherwise go unnoticed.
- 6MP resolution
- AI-enabled security analytics for accurate detection of incidents
- Built-in IR LEDs
- Digital Overlap High Dynamic Range
- Region of Interest (ROI) compression
- Convenient Low Bit Rate (LBR) setting
Analytics powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
March Networks’ ME6 IR DuraBullet delivers crystal-clear 6MP resolution and next-generation security analytics powered by AI for the most accurate detection of people and vehicles. All seven of the camera’s analytics can be easily setup and visualized in our Command Client software. The analytics come pre-loaded in your camera and can be accessed without any additional licenses.
▼ Video intelligence at the edge.
- Abandoned Object - an alarm is triggered if an object remains in one spot for too long
- Wrong Direction - an alarm is triggered when a person or object travels in the wrong direction
- Loitering Detection - an alarm is triggered when people remain in an area for too long.
- Tripwire - an alarm is triggered when a person or object crosses the defined spot.
- Stopped Vehicle - an alarm is triggered when a vehicle remains in an area for too long.
- Intrusion Detection - an alarm is triggered when people or vehicles enter a specific area.
- Object Removal - an alarm is triggered if an object is removed from an area. Ambarella CVflow® chip inside. The Ambarella SoC makes cameras smarter by extracting valuable data from hi-res video streams, and serves as a platform to add a multitude of analytics in the future.
▼ “Region of interest” compression. Identify zones of low or high importance, then adjust the compression levels within those zones, to save on storage.
▼ Digital Overlay High Dynamic Range (DOL-HDR). The camera blends the best parts of three separate exposures together to combine the most focused, welllit, and colorful parts of the scene.
▼ Save money on storage and bandwidth. The low bit rate (LBR) setting reduces storage and bandwidth usage by 50% or more in most applications; streams can drop below 3Mbps at 6MP (15 fps).
▼ See better in polluted, hazy environments. The sensor can “see through” adverse conditions to capture details in smog, fog and smoky environments
Save on storage and bandwidth
With Region of Interest (ROI) compression, you can select which areas in the camera’s field of view are of interest to you. The areas of less importance are compressed, freeing up storage. This feature builds on March Networks’ convenient Low Bit Rate (LBR) feature for as much as a 65% reduction in data rates.
Revolutionary chip technology
Ambarella’s CVflow® provides the most advanced system-on-chip technology for real-time analysis and detection of events, allowing users to respond quickly to security incidents. This helps with reducing false alarms because the camera identifies the object of interest first and then applies analytics to the scene based on user-defined trigger points.
High-quality images in all environments
With Digital Overlap High Dynamic Range, the best parts of three separate exposures are blended together to combine the most focused and well-lit parts of a scene. Built-in LEDs allow users to see high-quality, low-noise video from over 131 feet (40 meters) away. The camera automatically adjusts the intensity of the IR LEDs so objects never get overexposed. Housed in a rugged, all-metal casing that is IK10 rated for vandal resistance, the camera’s sensor can see through conditions like fog, smog and smoky environments.