Scout 100C NonEx crane camera
Stainless steel NonEx crane camera with HAD CCD image sensor, F1.4 to F3.0 lens, autofocus, autoiris, and 18x optical zoom.
The 100C Safe Zone crane camera is designed to assist crane operators carry out the safe transfer of loads in non-explosive environments, even during blind lifts.Camera include standard features such as anadvanced industrial surveillance, highresolution, colour camera unit with a thermostatically controlled heating element, integrated lens, 18x optical zoom, auto-focus(overrideable), advanced auto-iris and trueday/night functionality, providing high picturequality even under poor light conditions.
Pendulum bracket illustrated in this picture is sold separately and link can be found in option list below
- Top-mounted pendulum bracket option for standard-boom cranes
- Side-mounted pendulum bracket option for knuckle-boom cranes
The Safe Zone camera mounts onto crane booms with Scout CCTV’s oil-free PMB mounting bracket and Certex-approved safety wire.
- Simple operation and easy installation
- Auto-correct for low-light level images
- Highly durable stainless steel housing
- Compact design
- Installed with a pre-terminated pigtail for easy connection to a junction box
- Can be installed on virtually any type of crane
- 18x optical zoom (28x optical zoom option)
- Securely mounts onto Scout’s oil-free PMB bracket and Certex-approved safety wire
- Combines with Scout Safe Zone or / and Ex power supply, junction box, monitor, control box and fixed cameras
- Pre-installed thermostatically controlled heating element
- Connects with a standard halogen-free, mud resistant Cat7 cable for transmition of video, telemetry and power